½ stick butter
2 tablespoons canna butter
¼ cup cold water
• Preheat oven to 350F.
• Grease and flour two 9-in layer cake pans.
• In a large bowl add water, oil, butter, eggs and rum or rum extract, blend well.
• Add cake mix, instant pudding and cacao nibs, mixing thoroughly. Beat for approximately 2 minutes.
• Pour into pans and place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until done. Test with toothpick.
• Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and then turn out onto racks to finish cooling.
• When cool, split layers in half horizontally.