Double broiler will be needed.
• Cut 8 oz. of the semisweet chocolate and brake into small pieces into double broiler, heat water in bottom pan.
• Add heavy cream and rum melt chocolate, canna butter and blend ingredients.
• Using a wire whisk blend mixture until smooth.
• Let cool, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
• Roll into balls in the palms of the hand.
• Roll balls in cocoa powder.
• Melt last 4 oz. of semisweet chocolate in double broiler.
• When completely melted dip cocoa covered balls in and set on wax paper or parchment paper to dry.
• When dried store in tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
The 4 oz. of melted semisweet chocolate can be replaced with dark chocolate for coating and they should be served at room temperature.
These are one of the traditional candies made for holidays, and are easy to make even for the person that does not bake.